Mozilla......good or bad

deepblueuk 20:39 29 Mar 03

just been looking at mozilla website would like as much feedback as possible please good or bad.

thanks inadvance Deep

VoG™ 11:02 30 Mar 03

Yes, it is OK. I use it and it works quite happily with Internet Explorer and Opera which I also use.

Why not try it - it is free and if you don't like it you can always remove it via Control Panel/Add & Remove programs.

rct 11:22 30 Mar 03

Mozilla is absolutely fantastic. A shining example of what open source products can be! I've been using it since way before version 1.0 and it just keeps getting better and better.

Do click here for latest Mozilla news and also click here for a user guide (still in development but good nonetheless).

Try it - I'm sure you'll love it ;-)

Taran 11:36 30 Mar 03

It is well worth a look at if you wither want or need an alternative to IE, especially since its more recent versions feature have full Java support.

Taran 11:38 30 Mar 03

My apologies for the mangled spelling; wither was intended to be either. I missed the correct key and posted without spellchecking.

Sorry.

T

graham 11:55 30 Mar 03

Watter off a duck's back.

dth 12:29 30 Mar 03

I am another fan - it is (as always) a year or two ahead of Internet Explorer. The latest features include a great cookie tracker, pop up stopper and image stopper. But just as importantly the favourites (bookmarks) folder is not a 'yellow star' that my 4 year old daughter helped MS design for Win XP.

deepblueuk 12:58 30 Mar 03

thanks all and not one word against it i'll download it now thanks to everyone Deep

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…