//some 3rd party need geo

mozilla or opera

dfghjkl 20:15 29 Oct 03

i am a bit bored if internet explorer and i belive i have a choice,i have heard of mozilla and opera,i belive netscape is like aol (which i dont like)so which is the best or easiest to use etc.are they easy to configure? can i still keep ie 6? do i just choose from my desktop? can i have a few on my desktop at a time? do they interfere with each other? thanks people,

dfghjkl 20:35 29 Oct 03

bump

Pesala 20:37 29 Oct 03

I regularly use IE and Opera. Never tried the others. I heard that some web designers run three or more simultaneously.

I can visit and access the same page from two different browsers at the same time, no problems.

If you switch, you should keep IE installed. You can change your default browser when you have decided which you like best.

Djohn 20:41 29 Oct 03

Netscape is not like AOL. AOL is a creation of it's own! :o)

Although AOL uses IE to interact with the web. Interestingly enough, you can use Netscape with AOL and it's fully supported by them.

I think that Mozilla is based on Netscape, it does get some good reviews in the forum. j.

dfghjkl 22:29 30 Oct 03

bump

woodchip 22:31 30 Oct 03

Netscape 7

Valvegrid 22:33 30 Oct 03

I have been using Avant browser for a number of months now as my prefered browser.

click here

Paul.

Valvegrid 22:55 30 Oct 03

BTW I still have IE6 installed, but rarely use it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…