Mozilla - How am I connected to the internet

Bushell20 19:37 28 Jun 05

Installed Mozilla and got it working this evening but launched as usual via IE becuase I could not start up my internet connection as normal via Mozilla.

I keep getting messages telling me that I have been inactive and do I want to terminate my internet connection when I have been far from inactive.

When I use to close IE it asked me if I wanted disconnect from the internet - when I close down Mozilla (as I just have) it doesn't ask me that question

This may sound silly but am I connected using my usual pay as you go Wanadoo account? Or something else I don't know about?Is there anyway I can find out

If it helps, someone helped me yesterday and told me to click the settings in Firefox under connections "connect directly to the internet"

Maybe someone could put my mind at easy

Thanks for the continued help

octal 19:48 28 Jun 05

If you are on dialup it might be wise to install this antidialler click here

Completealias 19:59 28 Jun 05

Providing you don't have any dialers on your system then yes you are still connected to the net with your wanadoo dialup account.

Bushell20 10:06 29 Jun 05

Will check tonight - getting onto and staying on the net these days seems pretty complicated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…