Mozilla Gone Blank

Boffin Boy 19:06 04 Sep 05

I have been happily been using Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox for a while now however all of a sudden the other day all that both give me was blank screens (not even errors). I can access (and use) IE, and my other computer which is sharing an internet connection with this one is fine with Firefox.

My broadband connection has recently been upgraded from 512k to 2.2Mbps (the problems started directly after).

Has anyone else had this problem?
Any help would be much appreciated.
The Boff.

GaT7 19:31 04 Sep 05

Try uninstalling, then reinstalling both. G

Boffin Boy 19:36 04 Sep 05

Thanks, I have tried that already.

GaT7 19:40 04 Sep 05

Try a sfc /scannow - click here to know how & read more.

Who is your BB supplier please, & did you have to install/reinstall any of their sw? G

johnnyrocker 19:42 04 Sep 05

excuse the density but what do you mean by sw?

Diodorus Siculus 19:43 04 Sep 05

sw - software?

Diodorus Siculus 19:45 04 Sep 05

click here for info on how to remove profiles - could be that it has been damaged / corrupted somehow.

Boffin Boy 19:47 04 Sep 05

Homecall is my BB Supplier (they're run by Tiscali), but I don't think that that is the problem as IE works. Will try sfc now.

Boffin Boy 19:48 04 Sep 05

Missed the comments after crosssbow... will try the profile thing as well.

Boffin Boy 19:55 04 Sep 05

Actually Windows Explorer has been crashing as well recently whenever I right click. Is there any posssibility that these events are related?

Boffin Boy 19:57 04 Sep 05

Also it happened after the install of Google Desktop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…