Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird

wrg 11:03 10 Jul 07

Morning all

Can anyone who uses the above let me know what they think of it and how it compares with IE7 and windows e-mail.

Thanks
wrg

spuds 11:10 10 Jul 07

I have three browsers on my computers. IE6 (always seem to have a problem with IE7!)Firefox and Opera. All seem to work very well, as and when required.

If one plays up, you can convert to one other others at a click of a mouse.

spuds 11:12 10 Jul 07

Whoops-- "If one plays up, you can convert to one of the others at a click of the mouse".

wrg 11:14 10 Jul 07

Spuds

Thanks for your reply, how can you change between them?

octal 12:29 10 Jul 07

Just click on the icon, I sometimes have as many as three browsers open at the same time for various reasons.

Kate B 12:38 10 Jul 07

Thunderbird and Firefox are excellent products and I'd far rather use them than the onboard apps in any flavour of Windows.

P1d 13:01 10 Jul 07

I agree with Kate B, always use them over onboard apps, I also use their portable versions (installed on a memory stick) so if I need to use another pc I can take my favourites, personal address book etc etc with me.

P1d

wrg 14:17 10 Jul 07

Thanks everyone, I will give them a try. Just one more question are they compatible with Vista Basic?

octal 14:29 10 Jul 07

Yes they are:
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…