Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.15

erbing 17:43 01 Jul 08
  birdface 18:00 01 Jul 08

Bad site,And old Firefox.what are you actually looking for.

birdface 18:16 01 Jul 08

Please read first.click here .another.click here Just wondering if you are trying to promote this site.Or deliberately send others to a bad site,Although McAfee Site Advisor shows it as a bad site does not mean everything in it is bad.But worth being carefull if you are going to download anything from it.

cocteau48 19:01 01 Jul 08

buteman
I have now given up on McAfee Site Advisor in favour of ...common sense.
I do not mean to be flippant but the problem is that when Site Advisor finds the URL of a dodgy site it rates it RED.....wherever it finds it ... and not just on the site itself.
Just quoting the full URL of a dodgy site on a completely innocent site (saying for example "do not visit this site..it's dodgy" and quoting the full URL) can find the innocent site condemned by association.
I visit a red rated site every day (GiveAwayOfTheDay) and have yet to have downloaded a problem.

MAT ALAN 19:08 01 Jul 08

I can find nothing dodgy about this site exept the content, its all a bit NAFF and dated, there are a wealth of sites out there far better than this one for free progs and the likes, so it won't be in my favourites...

birdface 19:36 01 Jul 08

Just wondering why the new thread about Firefox and just going through a few of his threads Com Van gets used all the time.I was just wondering if it was his own site.Like you say Mcafee is not always correct.but in the absence of anything else I use it.click here

birdface 20:44 01 Jul 08

My apologies if this is a harmless thread.probably just getting a bit paranoid and seeing faults when there is none.But still wondering why the Firefox 2.0.0.15 with no comments.

Sea Urchin 22:25 01 Jul 08

.....and your question is?

Bit of a random and pointless thread. I have no idea what the poster is trying to get at...if anything?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…