Mozilla Firefox

Bandy 22:23 02 Mar 04

Following earlier comments I have downloaded and installed this browser, and have found it to be excellent.

Just one small problem, when closing the browser I can't find a way of automatically disconnecting the line.

Anyone know how to do it please?

JIM 23:21 02 Mar 04

Is Firefox set as the default browser? Check out tools and options tab,i only use as optional browser.Depends on your ISP? (but i think its a winner for me)

Bandy 23:37 02 Mar 04

Jim

Thanks for your comments and yes its set as default.

I've just been on the Firefox forum and get the impression that the auto disconnect feature is not supported by this browser at the moment.

By the way for on line banking users I gather that Nat West have been testing Firefos and are likely to start supporting it later this month.

JIM 23:54 02 Mar 04

Cheers for the feed back and the news etc.There is a lot going for this browser and the help,plugins and the features available really keep me interested.

Like having a new toy with-out anyone saying you owe me money (makes me understand now why the banks may use it)--:)))))))))))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…