Mozilla Firefox 1 Will not open

ADEW 19:27 22 Dec 04

Although i have been using Mozilla recently i can no longer get the browser to open, I can revert back to IE but would like to return to benifits if firefox.Can anyone assist

Valvegrid 21:29 22 Dec 04

What happens when you click on the icon to start it?

Have you tried opening Windows Explorer navigating to Firefox.exe and double clicking on it and see if it opens.

Valvegrid 07:47 23 Dec 04

Email from ADEW:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If i try to open Firefox all that happens is the hour glass comes up for a second then disapers. If i open up IE The go to firefox it will open

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could keep your replies to the forum then others will be able to help.

It sounds like the icon link to the file is corrupted, try deleting it and setting up another shortcut to the exe file and putting it on your desktop.

mbp 10:08 23 Dec 04

I had the same problem after deleting my cookies as well as my temp files. FF would not open when I clicked on the icon. As I knew that my FF was not corrupted, I installed FF on top of my old FF and it was fixed. However if you may have a corruption, I suggest that you Remove FF and Re-install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…