Mozilla browser how

mammak 21:42 07 Aug 03

Read on an earlier thread a link from vOG for the browser above running win xp pro , thing is to down load it, do i open or save the file??
Mammak

Q-Bie 21:49 07 Aug 03

Save the file to your desktop or somewhere you will be able to find it later ;)

Depending on what version you downloaded, you will either open it from a zip file, or just double click it to start off the installation process.

It really is a great browser with lots of nifty things, but be prepared for the odd website that won't display properly because the authors wrote the site specifically for IE.

mammak 21:57 07 Aug 03

Q-Bie, thanks so much for you quick replie
i have heard so much about it i am looking
forward to using it ,but i can still switch EI
cant i,thank,s Mammak

mammak 21:58 07 Aug 03

IE rather lol

VoG II 21:59 07 Aug 03

Yes. I run IE, Mozilla and Opera at the same time - no probs.

Kitz E Kat 22:02 07 Aug 03

its a good one allright... i find its pretty good, its as Q-bie said easy to install, and worth giving a go...

The "what's related" tab get me its the doggies!!!!
you gotta check that out

I aint come accross any site as yet that dont like Mozilla, guess the ones that dont work are probably a load of rubbish anyway....eh like mine... but we wont go into that

Good luck

Kitz E Kat 22:05 07 Aug 03

I had (note HAD) Opera Slooooooooooooowww.
Gone now!!!

mammak 22:08 07 Aug 03

Thank,s VoG and Kitz E Kat, am of to try it out
report back soon, might even try Opera, while,s
i,m about it,Mammak

mammak 13:23 08 Aug 03

Well i,m reporting back on Mozila browser, wicked it
is outstanding i love it ,it,s got my vote,i mean my xp machine is only month,s old so i have never thought it slow on IE,it was! this baby seems to load a page before i finnish clicking the mouse. thanks
VOG, and everyone else Mammak.

SEASHANTY 16:43 08 Aug 03

Mozilla is the only browser that will let me access my online energy account with Scottish Power. I.E.6 just hangs and I got fed up with the adverts on Opera and before anyone tells me - yes, I do know that the paid for version of Opera gets rid of these. Will stick with Mozilla although I do have to use I.E.6 to access my bank account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…