Mozilla Bookmarks

Blazon82 09:18 24 Apr 05

I had a computer crash and lost all the bookmarks in Mozilla. I have the same bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox. Can anyone explain how to export them to Mozilla. I have tried the export command, but so far has not worked. The problem is knowing where to export them to.
Runnimg windows XP with SP2

rubella 09:36 24 Apr 05

Try exporting your bookmarks in Firefox to somewhere safe on your hard drive. It really doesn’t matter too much where, but if it is a different partition [supposing you have one] to that which your OS is on the better still, because if you need to format your OS partition at some later point they will be safe.

I don’t know what the “Mozilla thing” is you are trying to get the bookmarks to, but I’m sure there would be an option to import bookmarks. Do that, and navigate to where you just exported to from Firefox.

dogbreath1 09:41 24 Apr 05

If you get stuck doing this manually, this little prog. click here
helps you to organise and export/import bookmarks/favourites between browsers.

Blazon82 10:32 24 Apr 05

Thanks for all the comments. I have solved it by doing it the other way round, opening Mozilla and importing the bookmarks from Firefox.

SEASHANTY 10:52 24 Apr 05

You can backup Mozilla and Firefox by using the Mozbackup application from this website
click here
It will backup your emails and bookmarks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…