Moving prog/prog files between hard drives

Ghloria 09:54 08 Mar 03

I am using Xnews which I downloaded and installed onto my master drive which is reporting full, I cannot now access one of Xnews files..

How do I move Xnews or Xnews files to my slave drive. I have tried "Norton" but it says I cant move the files as they may be an integral pary of windows etc..

AND

How do I access the file that I cannot now get into (When I use Xnews and try to open the file Xnews keeps on running untill I ctrl/alt/del).

Lú-tzé 22:39 08 Mar 03

Can you perhaps remove something else from the full hdd - eg the pagefile which takes up a lot of room? Or maybe empty your browser cache or anything else with a lot of space.

Tinkey Winkey 23:53 08 Mar 03

If you have software on your drive that you have the original cd, try uninstalling this first to give the room that you need, move the xnews program (try cleansweep) then re-install the other program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…