Moving email from AOL to Outlook

Mr Confused 12:16 07 May 06

I am due to be leaving AOL shortly and move to Blueyonder. However, I am a little concerned as I have hundreds of archived emails that I would like to bring across to Outlook for future reference. Can anyone please advise the best way to transfer these?

Is there anythiing else I need to consider before moving over to Blueyonder as well??

johnnyrocker 14:53 07 May 06

are these archived mails on your pc or aol website? what e mail client were you using prior to outlook?

johnny.

Mr Confused 20:50 07 May 06

Sorry I'm currently using AOL and recieving my mail using the AOL software. I've got Outlook which I will be using once I move over to Blueyonder. I basically want to bring all the emails I've currently got in AOL and import them in to Outlook. I can't see how I might do this - any ideas???

VoG II 20:51 07 May 06

Which version of Outlook? Or do you mean Outlook Express?

Mr Confused 22:27 07 May 06

Outlook 2000

Taff™ 06:33 08 May 06

I think we still need to know the answer to johhnyrocker`s question. Do you have the e-mails on your computer in perhaps Outlook Express or did you access them via the AOL package in which case they are effectively held on the AOL server as webmail?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…