Moviemaker

woodchip 22:23 07 Mar 09

I am running a quad security camera through the above but when I come back to it later the Computer as frozen up, and as to be turned of with power button as nothing works. It also get to about 245Mb files size, which is a long time as its compressed. Any clues as to whats wrong, I cannot find any settings in the above for how long I cam set it for. i wanted to use one of my XP comps as it can save a lot more on the Extra drive I fitted that plugging into a VHS recorder

woodchip 18:10 08 Mar 09

Any help please.

Kevscar1 18:31 08 Mar 09

Have you tried Help in the program itself.

Woolwell 19:09 08 Mar 09

I wonder if a screensaver or any power options are causing the problem (PC going to sleep in the middle of input). I don't think that there is a setting in Windows Moviemaker that limits the size of file/time of recording.
I wonder if using a TV program recording program (start time and end time) is possible.

Sorry not a lot of help.

woodchip 19:43 08 Mar 09

No screen saves running and set power options to Never turn off, wonder if BIOS settings could be doing it will check next time I boot up

woodchip 21:01 08 Mar 09

^

woodchip 10:18 09 Mar 09

^
^
^
^

woodchip 10:19 09 Mar 09

^

Woolwell 16:07 09 Mar 09

No one else seems to have an answer. Have you tried another video capture program? For example with CyberLink PowerDirector you can limit the capture time/length.

woodchip 20:17 09 Mar 09

Thinking on trying it just using a VHS recorder and TV, will let you know how I get on. But got lots on at the moment

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…