Movie Maker Problems

Kevscar1 09:31 28 Jun 10

Used this for many years without any problems.
First time in over a year and now when you publish a movie the bottom half is green. tried disabling codecs but this doesn't help. Anyone any ideas. Would much prefer to keep using WMM as it's always been so good and simple.
If not does anyone know of a free alternative thatis a complete working version not a trial which only does so much or sticks a watermark across your mvie

Bagsey 12:39 28 Jun 10

I use Photo Story 3 for windows which suits my purpose well. It is a free program. If you google it you will find various versions to suit your operating system.

Bagsey 12:45 28 Jun 10

I should added that I mainly use it for small family videos so mainly put them onto Cds. If you want DVDs burning then you will need to get the burner plug in from
click here

michaelw 15:07 28 Jun 10

Video Pad free version click here

Kevscar1 16:03 28 Jun 10

Thanks
Why do people always say Google it nowadays. Never used and never will use google qutie happy with Microsofts own search engine.

BT 17:07 28 Jun 10

Photo Story 3 ??
..is only for slideshows surely

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…