Movie Maker 2. Painfully slow to capture

Rubia 15:10 07 Feb 05

Just installed a firewire port to capture DV on MM2 but the programme is incredibly slow and when the "capture tape automatically" is clicked it says There is no Tape in your Device (There is!!!) I have switched off USB streaming on the camcorder. I got to the start capture point once but even then it did not start capturing. I also closed down all programmes in case of confliction although the Picture Package screen often pops up uninvited. Can some one lead me through a troubleshoot as I'v spent hours on this looking at help pages.Thanks

john-232317 16:59 07 Feb 05

Forget moviemaker2 its hard work and wont render to jpeg2 which you need for DVD`s, go here click here And download trial of Ulead video studio 8, use videostudio editer part of it. Just get your tape in the right place in the camera and click capture, set format to DVD 3rd box down on left.Tick split by scene, then you can add transitions later. Click capture video......when captured you can then edit how you like, then burn, have fun.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…