movie files in Nero7

grizzley 17:20 21 Sep 08

Can some tell me how to get my movie files to burn to disc in Nero 7. I tried to add video files to the window available for making own DVD, but Nero says it can not open file,which is on my external hard drive, I never used to have this problem.

message says Nero Vision, unable to insert G:\downloads\stargate continuum\stargate continuum.avi

Condom 17:51 21 Sep 08

My understanding is that Nero will not copy anything that has any form of DRM on it for copyright reasons. Could this be your problem as it looks like a film you are trying to copy?

jimv7 18:17 21 Sep 08

Use Nero Vision Express which is part of nero for doing video files.

grizzley 00:12 22 Sep 08

I have attempted to burn my file, which is an unprotected AVI. Attempted burn in Nero vision gave me this error- one or more files could not be added to a compilation. unsupported format.
G:\downloads\Stargate-continuum\Stargate continuum.avi. attempt to burn using Nero express, nero crashed on all attempts. no virus found during scans,nor was any spyware found. More ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

jimv7 09:38 22 Sep 08

Try installing the klite codec pack from

click here

It sounds as if your missing codecs to be able to read the movie files.

eedcam 10:52 22 Sep 08

Dump Nero and try dvd flick its free and better suited
click here

grizzley 16:42 22 Sep 08

i downloade dvd flick and this burned my film. Unknown why nero 7 did not do it. I am satisfied with dvd flick, and i will keep nero for now,as back-up. Thanks

eedcam 18:43 22 Sep 08

Great glad you are sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now