Move Applications from one partition to another.

bgrave 10:04 14 Dec 10

Way back in the Win95 days I had a program the name of which I cannot remember; this program was an Uninstaller Program and the claims were that it removed more parts than the resident one in Control Panel. With this program there was a tool that could be used to move Application type programs from one partition to another.

I am using Win7 HP and I would like to move all of my applications on to the C Drive. Does anybody know of any software that can do this now.

BJG

woodchip 10:43 14 Dec 10

I had the same program, but forget 95 as you are now in the 21 first century. You cannot put programs on another Partition or Drive without a lot of work, and then it may not work. The answer is to Remove the Program from Add Remove Programs in Control Panel, then Re-Install and choose Custom Install. choose the correct partition to load to

woodchip 10:44 14 Dec 10

PS if you do not Have the Program CD's you are cooked

woodchip 10:50 14 Dec 10

Another thing you may like to try is Download this click here Load it and check Add Remove for the Difference in File Size of Adobe Reader against Foxit, You do not need Adobe

bgrave 10:50 14 Dec 10

Thanks for that woodchip it is about what I thought anyway just grasping at straws.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…