.mov editing

Handy Spinner 22:14 21 Dec 03

Does anyone know if there is a free .mov editing piece of software? The digital camera I use saves its movie files in QuickTime format, and I can't seem to edit them. How can I do so?

VoG II 22:17 21 Dec 03

click here (and ignore my post!).

Handy Spinner 23:04 21 Dec 03

Bink seems to do the first job well. Thanks, VoG (what does that mean???????????)

Now for the second step. Is there a good free .avi editing tool around that will let me dub soundtracks over it, etc.? I'm only on Win98, so I don't have Movie Maker :-(

Handy Spinner 23:04 21 Dec 03

Bink seems to do the first job well. Thanks, VoG (what does that mean???????????)

Now for the second step. Is there a good free .avi editing tool around that will let me dub soundtracks over it, cut and paste clips, etc? I'm only on Win98, so I don't have Movie Maker :-(

powerless 23:06 21 Dec 03

;-)

Handy Spinner 23:08 21 Dec 03

Sorry - did I post that twice by mistake? pologies.

VoG II 23:10 21 Dec 03

What does "Handy Spinner" mean - presumably you are handy with a loom.

VoG is a contraction of my original name on this forum and I'll leave you to decide what it stands for as a Christmas quiz.

Sorry, I'm out of my depth on your supplementary question.

VoG II 23:11 21 Dec 03

Powerless spoiled my quiz. Yah, Booh, etc.

Handy Spinner 23:13 21 Dec 03

I don't know how much you know about cricket, but I bowl leg-spin. Thus my name, Handy Spinner, only serves to flatter my vain pride in thinking I am useful to a cricket team!

powerless 23:16 21 Dec 03

I know where there is a picture of the VoG!!

He even has his own website ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Hes a remarkable chap!

Handy Spinner 23:19 21 Dec 03

Even I have my own website!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…