Mouse walking

flobby 11:31 29 Aug 04

Hi All,
My mouse when left alone for a second, will either walk to the top of the page or to the left of the page.This is not a major problem but an annoying one, as sometimes when I click on one link it has already moved over or up and is on another link.
Cheers, Flobby

Gongoozler 11:35 29 Aug 04

Time for a new mouse? If you do get one, get an optical mouse, they are much better to use.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:36 29 Aug 04

Wireless Optical mouse?

Mine does this as the batteries start to go flat.
I then need to install new batts and reset the mouse with the reset button on the underside.

_plAsma 11:40 29 Aug 04

My Optical Mouse often does this when i use it on a) a totally white or black surface / any surface which is all one colour

b) when i use it on my mouse mat :-s

it works fine on my desk though, the wood is in different shades..

flobby 22:54 29 Aug 04

Hi Again,
My mouse is a cheap wire one as I have had Optical mice and keyboards BUT I have had problems (see post,Mouse not responding )
Cheers, Flobby

Gongoozler 23:17 29 Aug 04

Hi flobby. Cordless mice and keyboards have often been reported as giving problems, sometimes proving very difficult to resolve, but mine is a corded Logitech Optical Mouse, and I've been very pleased with it.

end 23:36 29 Aug 04

sorry but cant resist this; reminds me of a "game of cat and mouse"::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…