mouse trails?

mad1234 08:25 21 May 07

hey guys,
i have a program (tekla structures) that i am running on my fujitsu-siemans laptop which is about 3 weeks old & when i am using this program the mouse keeps leaving a trail behind it but not with any other program. i have checked that the mouse trails are turned off & the thing i can't understand is i also have a medion laptop which is about 1 year old & it works fine on that & the spec for the medion is less that the fujistu.

running xp on both laptops

is there possibly a graphics setting or something that can stop this trail?

keef66 09:50 21 May 07

From your description it sounds as if there's a setting within your program that needs changing. I know nothing about Tekla Structures, but settings like that are usually under File / options, or Tools / Options.

HTH

mad1234 09:58 21 May 07

i had a look anyway but i don't think it can be that because the settings come from a central server where other pc's are networked & they are all fine. it is done this way so everyone is using the same settings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…