Mouse problems

maminjo 13:15 02 Aug 14

Hello there!

Well, i bought a new laptop and mouse so i hoped i will have no problems with gaming anymore. But... When im aiming (especially with sniper) when i move my mouse to the left or to the right it isnt moving in straight line. It moves randomly up and down and that causes me a lot of problems.

In case u dont know what i mean here is the video: click here anyone had the same problem please give me an advice. I tried to change mouse sensitivity and a lot of other settings - didnt help.

If you think that the problem is in my laptop and mouse ill put here some stats.

Mouse: frame rate 12k acceleration 30g dpi 5700 velocity 150ips

Laptop: win8.1pro 64bit ram 8gb processor i7 4700hq cpu 2.4ghz(8 cpus) but on turbo it has 3.4ghz nvidia geforce gtx760m net speed 2-4 mbit/s download, upload256-512kbit/s

If there is any other information you need please tell me ill give it to you as soon as i can this is really important for me.

Thanks!

If

maminjo 23:08 02 Aug 14

Its death taker, logitech.

maminjo 13:44 03 Aug 14

Sorry its deathtaker from genius. i have another mouse from logitech so i confused.

Yes, i have 3 mice and i have the same problems with any of them.

There must be a problem with settings on my laptop because on the pc they work fine.

amonra 13:52 03 Aug 14

If you have the same problem with more than one mouse, then I would suspect your mousemat or whatever surface you use it on ? Try it on a sheet of plain card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…