Mouse problems

cadx 08:38 10 Mar 10

I am using Win XP, and have microsoft mouse, been using this mouse with no problems for months then all of a sudden whenever I click the left button it clicks twice on its own instead of once (not good if your ordering/or paying for items) and it seem to happen together with the copy etc; listings popping up.
I have been through all my mouse properties in the control panel and cant think of what else to do I feel like throwing the mouse in the bin as I play alot of games too

judytouchtoo 09:07 10 Mar 10

[url=click here]DVD Ripper for Mac[/url] is the most comprehensive DVD ripping for Mac

solution.
[url=click here]DVD Ripper for Mac[/url] is assuredly the easiest and quickest way for Mac

users to rip DVD movies to any video and music files.

cadx 09:09 10 Mar 10

umm..I think you have given me the wrong answer???I dont want to know about DVD and Mac

birdface 10:16 10 Mar 10

Ignore that last one just more spam.
Maybe remove the Mouse driver and reboot and let Microsoft download the new one.

Sea Urchin 12:41 10 Mar 10

You may need to reset the number of clicks required via Folder Options - you want it set to Double click to open an item:

click here

Sea Urchin 12:43 10 Mar 10

Or if that's not the problem then some more things to try

click here

cadx 13:32 10 Mar 10

great thanks very much...I went to the click here and corrected it by going to my computer and defaulted it and its all sorted...you dont know how crazy I have been with this mouse...thanks again..

cadx 13:33 10 Mar 10

all resolved. your brilliant, keep up the good work and get rid of that spamming it spoils it

Sea Urchin 13:43 10 Mar 10

Good to hear it's sorted - as for sorting the spam that's unfortunately a little harder to do :@)

Sea Urchin 13:45 10 Mar 10

.....and don't forget to tick the box and click the Resolved button

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…