Mouse problems

MIKE. 16:37 15 Feb 09

I have a newish 9 months old Dell Inspiron with an ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics card. I use a Logitech wireless Keyboard and mouse. The problem I am having is when you hover the mouse over an icon or on emails it generaly highlights things just above or just below . I removed the Logitech drivers and used the window drivers just the same problem. I reinstalled the latest drivers from Logitech still the same. I have used a wired mouse the problem is still there but not as bad. As anyone heard of similar problems either with the graphics card or other Dell machines. This has been happening since new. I just assumed it was down to Logitech incompatability with Vista but someone else I know has a similar problem.

grey george 21:42 15 Feb 09

This suggests that the position of the mouse plotted on the screen is different from that displayed. Does your machine have on-board graphics as well? If so disable the Radeon card and use the on-board graphics to see if this corrects the problem.

MIKE. 18:12 16 Feb 09

Thanks grey george I did not mean to be rude in not replying. Thanks for your help will be back with update later

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac