mouse not been recognised

Frontrow 19:47 06 Feb 09

can you advise when switching on acer computer with mirosoft cordless mouse the computer wont load up but when the mouse is not attached the computer boots up add the mouse and the computer and mouse work help

johnnyrocker 19:57 06 Feb 09

have you installed whatever software came with mouse?

johnny

mooly 08:45 07 Feb 09

Don't quite understand you, you can set in Vista for a USB device to "wake" the PC from sleep or from hibernate. I have an Acer notebook but have that feature turned off in power options. Maybe you mean something else...

Frontrow 11:04 09 Feb 09

I have xp on the computer when the computer boots up with the wireless mouse attached the computer freezes but when ti is not attached it runs ok

mooly 11:22 09 Feb 09

It's something else I was thinking of in Vista... sorry. Sounds very strange though. Can't really think of anything, only perhaps create a restore point, or run a backup first, then try uninstalling them, and then letting the PC refind them.

ashdav 11:44 09 Feb 09

Check in the bios that the computer is not set to boot from usb device.
Also allow usb mouse at boot up.

Frontrow 11:04 16 Sep 09

when i am asked to restart the computer it dose'nt load up and i get this message error loading operating system can you please advise thanks in antisapation .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…