mouse mat for arm of chair

roygbiv 17:41 12 Aug 05

I have been trying to look for a mouse mat support that can be fitted to the arm of an office chair. So that a cordleess key boardc and mouyse can be used while sitting in a relaxed but upright position (for a DISABLED person??) if nmot available this item will have to be purposely made. TIA Alan

octal 18:06 12 Aug 05

What about a trackerball instead of the conventional mouse? click here

Fingees 18:15 12 Aug 05

If you use a cordless optical mouse, you don't actually need a mat. It will work on any surface, clothing etc., even a clipboard on you lap should suffice.
Best wishes.

ACOLYTE 18:38 12 Aug 05

I am not sure about any surface for an optical mouse the ones i have had only seen to work best on a flat smooth surface and even then can be iffy,but mine are not cordless so maybe they are different.

woodchip 18:46 12 Aug 05

Do as I do if it a optical. Use your thigh leg

Thank you all.

mouse is cordless and optical, i know i do NOT need a mat. I need a SUPPORT/STAND for the mouse (size of a mat).(the size/shape of a big spoon). to fit/bolt to the arm of chair.

NO room on lap as the cordless keyboard is there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…