mouse mat for arm of chair

roygbiv 17:41 12 Aug 05

I have been trying to look for a mouse mat support that can be fitted to the arm of an office chair. So that a cordleess key boardc and mouyse can be used while sitting in a relaxed but upright position (for a DISABLED person??) if nmot available this item will have to be purposely made. TIA Alan

octal 18:06 12 Aug 05

What about a trackerball instead of the conventional mouse? click here

Fingees 18:15 12 Aug 05

If you use a cordless optical mouse, you don't actually need a mat. It will work on any surface, clothing etc., even a clipboard on you lap should suffice.
Best wishes.

ACOLYTE 18:38 12 Aug 05

I am not sure about any surface for an optical mouse the ones i have had only seen to work best on a flat smooth surface and even then can be iffy,but mine are not cordless so maybe they are different.

woodchip 18:46 12 Aug 05

Do as I do if it a optical. Use your thigh leg

Thank you all.

mouse is cordless and optical, i know i do NOT need a mat. I need a SUPPORT/STAND for the mouse (size of a mat).(the size/shape of a big spoon). to fit/bolt to the arm of chair.

NO room on lap as the cordless keyboard is there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…