Mouse/ Keyboard Drivers

SHARON B 14:26 10 Jul 04

I am still having probs with my cordless desktop - see my previous thread click here- Everyones opinion is that it is a driver issue, however, I just cant fix it.
I have previously uninstalled the drivers for the k/b & mouse , but then when i start the pc up again to install the cordless set, i find the original drivers back on the pc, alongside the new drivers for the cordless set - how can this happen & is it me not doing it right ?

Stuartli 14:33 10 Jul 04

If you have XP try deleting the drivers that came with the cordless keyboard and mouse and just use the MS (XP) versions.

They will almost certainly provide all the features of the drivers that came with the keyboard and mouse.

SHARON B 19:13 10 Jul 04

thanks stuartli , that appears to have done the trick - i cant believe ive had this much hassle with the keyboard/mouse(it was my 1st self build & everything else went fine!) many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…