Mouse isn't working correctly during gameplay

Koochy 20:42 29 Apr 08

Good evening all,
I am having a bit of a problem with my mouse, i have just bought and installed rainbow 6 vegas 2, the problem i am having is my mouse is very jerky and keeps moving in the direction i moved it even after i have stopped. so the control is rather testing to say the least.
I have tried all different settings for the mouse i.e. pointer speed, snap to, enhance pointer
precision, i have installed the latest drivers for my mouse (Hama Lazerstream) i have even tried another mouse but to no avail.
i have the resolution set to 1440x900 as this is the correct size for my screen (17.2" widescreen laptop)
I have tried adjusting the resolution down and still no joy.
I can play call of duty 4 and Halo 2 with no problems at all.
Does anyone have any ideas what else it could be please as i am going up the wall.
O/S Vista home premium
Nvidia Gforce 7600 go 512mb
2GB ram
Pentium centrino duo T5600
any more info needed just ask and i will do my best.

Koochy 21:04 29 Apr 08

Bump

citadel 21:10 29 Apr 08

i think there is a patch to fix the malfunction patch v1.01

Koochy 21:16 29 Apr 08

Do you have any idea where i get this patch from?

citadel 21:24 29 Apr 08

fileshack.com

Koochy 21:32 29 Apr 08

Thanks for that - i am busy downloading it now and i will let you know how i get on.

K

Koochy 21:41 29 Apr 08

I have downloaded and installed the patch and still no joy, any other ideas please?

Koochy 22:16 29 Apr 08

bump

Koochy 11:26 30 Apr 08

Still having problems - i am off out to buy a gaming mouse to see if that makes any difference

will post back to let you know

Koochy 09:17 02 May 08

The problem with my mouse jerking has now been resolved with the purchase of a new mouse - i think the other one was just too sensitive.
Thanks for the input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…