mouse freezes AGAIN, help!!

weyland 14:50 12 Mar 04

hi all,

I thought i had this driver issue resolve but no luck. Everytime i switch on my mouse pointer gets stuck or frozen in the middle of the screen (log on...).

The only solution has been either restart staright away or by pressing DELET at satrtup to take me to bios. I exit and its all ok.

On my hardware screen im showing two devices, a HID compliant and a scroll mouse. The scroll mouse sates its pluged in into ps2. Both are enabled.

which one do i need to take disable even do ive tried this before and no good. win XP still reinstall my new mouse with defautl drivers.

why does going into bios "enables" my mouse?

your thought please,

- genius optical netscroll+eye mouse -
xp2700
nf7s 2.0 mobo (bios 21)
win xp home sp1

citadel 19:22 12 Mar 04

I have 2 mice in showing, my old one listed as hid, and my new one microsoft usb intelli. My new one had a cd and I assume it uses the drivers from this. I have had no problems, You could try running from a usb if your new mouse is usb complient.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…