Mouse Driver

Samuel Gee 16:15 31 Jul 07

Hi,My neighbour is getting on a bit he has a P.C. and finds it hard to move the mouse about.I have a Microsoft Trackball 1.0 Optical USB he is on XP which is what I was when I last used it,but he is not on the Web.I have tried the Driver for this but his P.C. tells me to get a more up to date one.I have looked on M/Soft site and there are some to download.Could one of you kind people point me in the direction of the right one (I do not want to mess up his P.C.) and how to get it down loaded onto a CD to be used on his machine as you might have guessed I am a silver surfer as well.Thanks in anticipation
Sam Gee

alan2273 16:47 31 Jul 07

For the trackball, If it asks you for a more up to date driver, put your XP operating CD in and point it to that.
Without a link to the driver site I cannot recommend a driver for you if the above does not work.
To get a driver onto a cd (or a USB pen drive), just download them to your desktop, then right click on the icon from the download and select SEND TO from the dropdown box and then select your CD/DVD drive to burn it to.
If you want to add more files to the CD/DVD just repeat the process on the others before you select to burn them.
Once you click on the icon in the taskbar to burn them to CD/DVD a Wizard will take you through the process.
So if you are unsure which driver to load , Download them all and burn them onto one CD.
Hope that helps you.

Samuel Gee 10:25 01 Aug 07

Spot on,Thank you both very much.
Regards,
Sam Gee

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…