mouse

shuggee 14:46 16 Oct 04

My mouse has been playing up for a while. The cursor wouldn't stay in the same place for more than a few seconds then it would either start creeping slowly across the screen or it would make a sudden jump to a different position. Now it has locked up altogether and won't move at all. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and using a different mouse. I have recently downloaded SP2. The mouse was working erratically before I did this, now it has gotten worse. Obviously, SP2 isn't the whole of the problem. Could it have made things worse, though?

Can anyone tell me how to fix this.

Thanks
shuggee

feb 14:49 16 Oct 04

What type of mouse?

shuggee 15:28 16 Oct 04

just a ps2 mouse (is that the right name). Though I have got a wireless mouse. I stopped using it because it was behaving erratically. that hasn't solved the problem though

feb 15:41 16 Oct 04

I don't know if this will help, but it's an idea. click here

shuggee 15:55 16 Oct 04

Thanks for that. I'll have a better look when I get home. I'm at work at the moment

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…