Motorola SM56 PCI modem drivers

conquistador 12:31 12 Feb 05

I have aquired an old pc from work which was neyworked. I have formatted and reinstalled windows ME. The network connection is a permanent fixture, but i have installed a 'motorola sm56 speakerphone pci modem Rel 5.00 AD40 Build 84.41.'
Hope the above means something to someone cos its double dutch to me. I have not got any drivers for this modem and cannot seem to locate some. I wonder if anyone can be of assistance to me in this matter. I will be going out shortly but on my return will hopefully find some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

wobblymike 13:01 12 Feb 05

I have a set of drivers for this modem - happy to send them to you on disc if you wish.
Rgds
Mike

conquistador 14:34 12 Feb 05

ßéLâ Thanks for that but can you point me towards the right ones. Some have Df, DFV, DF/AC link.

conquistador 14:35 12 Feb 05

Thanks wobblymike, ill try the link from Bela first but may be back in touch.

conquistador 19:31 12 Feb 05

ßéLâ - Thanks for that i'll try to get it going with those drivers. Thanks again to wobblymike, who i may still get in touch with if it fails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…