Motorola Razr 3

ulrich 22:44 02 Mar 06

Unable to install this on my PC due to unable to find graphics filter. It seems that cant use phone until installed. This is my sons phone, I'm sorry but I don't own or intend to own a mobile phone. PC Win XP, 200gb of HD, 1024mb mem.

Chris Webster 23:08 02 Mar 06

I've got a V3 and a V3i, what are you trying to install. Is your sons phone the V3 version?

Cheers Chris.

Bratbakk 10:46 03 Mar 06

I've got a Black Razr, its software loaded fine on W98, but on XP it was a bit different. Every time you physically connect the phone, the software goes through its routine as if from scratch. If it doesn't pick it up, try this:

Turn off the phone.
Connect it to the PC.
Hold * # 2 and turn on the phone. (It goes into a bootloader mode- black screen, white text)
Your PC should detect and load up another driver for it.

Once thats done, you can disconnect, turn it off and on again (!), reconnect and (hopefully) the PC will see it - It should show you a full size graphic of the phone on the right hand side and allow you to browse its files, calendar and phone book. If not, goto start, all programs click on its icon and redetect.

ulrich 17:47 03 Mar 06

Thank you for your help, the problem was with connection, and I will try Bratbakks idea.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5