Moticons

Tittlemouse 20:58 14 Feb 03

A couple of weeks ago someone asked about "moticons" and I got the impression that "moticons" aren't much favoured by you knowlegeable people. Ive looked in the archives but can't find the subject. Could someone please tell me if I download some from the net are they safe to use in emails etc. and perhaps put me straight on the use of them. Thank you in anticipation.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:10 14 Feb 03

Emoticons are useful especially when one wants to convey an emotion in words such as a sly wink ;-). Personally I like them and they are safe to use. Have a look here for an extensive list of them....click here

G

Andsome 21:23 14 Feb 03

I couldn't possibly cope with remembering that lot. This is what I prefer to embelish e-mails etc with. click here
Just highlight them and save to my documents, they can then be imported into Microsoft Clipart Gallery.

cream. 21:31 14 Feb 03

Thank you GANDALF <|:-)>

This has gone to my favorites folder. :)

I do hope I have picked the right one?

Tittlemouse 21:32 14 Feb 03

Thanks GANDALF< ]:-)>.
Sorry I couldn't find your eyebrows on my keyboard.
Some are quite funny and a lot I don't understand.
What about these animated ones that I have seen used. Are they possible to use in email?.

Tittlemouse 21:39 14 Feb 03

Thanks, Andsome, You have answered my question. I really like the look of those.
Will start using some right away. Will tick this and go and have a play

Pesala 22:28 14 Feb 03

Have a look at these (*.*)

click here

microswift 22:53 14 Feb 03

You might like to check out some asscons too click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced