Motherboard woes

timerep 14:07 23 Oct 04

Hello again, i have a problem that seems to have no end. I have a computer running an ecs k7s5a board that suddenly refuses to bring the monitor out of standby. it powers up ok but no picture is generated to the monitor. I have checked the monitor on another machine and all is well there the graphics card as well the cpu and the memory all fine elsewhere but not here. I originally suspected the psu and got a new one but no difference.I tryed another board a k7 vza and the same there so i found another board that was stored in working condition an old 233 mhz tI5 VG+ same again powers up no picture I have even tryed another monitor for these tests and still nothing should I just dump the lot or is there something I can try ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…