Motherboard, Processor, and Ram

woodbexhill 22:11 27 May 03

Ok, I need to build up a new PC.

I have a 20GB Hard Drive laying around which will be sufficient, a GeForce 3 Ti200, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Network Card, etc.

I think now I can add this to a new Motherboard, Processor and RAM. I'd preferably be going for an Athlon XP, w/ 256-512mb DDR Ram. And so the MOtherboard would have to fit to these specifications. Also, I dont have a lot of money to spend, maybe around £300 max.

If you think theres anything apart form the hardware I've listed that would be required, or have any good combinations, or know good online suppliers, or anything else that I should know, please reply.

Pumas 22:39 27 May 03

click here

look at Sion's advice to me at the bottom. I eventually bought a 2600+ instead due to the price drop.

Hope this helps.

Pumas

powerless 22:41 27 May 03

click here for motherboard, RAM and Processor bundles.

What about a CD-RW drive maybe comboCDRW/DVD drive? You could be well, within £300.

click here click here
click here

Quiller. 22:43 27 May 03

A case and a cdrom would also be needed.

These seem to have some affordable bundles.
click here

Click on the product bundles on the top of the page.

woodbexhill 22:44 27 May 03

Ah k, thx for pointing that out. I have a spare DVD Drive, and CD Writer and also a case..thx for the links, I'll look through 'em.

Try here too click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…