motherboard id

menorcarob2 12:57 14 Mar 04

hi
i have a mobo and cannot get it to work i do not know its make, can someone tell me a web site that will help me id this mobo

thanks

jimv7 13:23 14 Mar 04

Download and use the free Aida32 from click here

Eric10 13:34 14 Mar 04

Since you can't get the motherboard to work then Aida32 won't help you. It is however, a very useful to tool to have for identifying hardware on a working machine.

There should be some lettering on your motherboard which you could type into Google to get a starting point. Motherboard numbers are often to be found between the PCI slots or sometimes on a label on the outside of the bottom PCI slot. If you can't find a number then you could start with the chipset numbers which could narrow the search down from a few thousand to a few hundred. Also the make and type of processor it takes will help to narrow down the search.

menorcarob2 13:36 14 Mar 04

have aida (nice girl)the board is not installed at the moment as i do not have a manual to find out the jumper settings

menorcarob2 13:24 15 Mar 04

found the answer at click here has lots of info and a great amount of forums, thanks every one for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…