motherboard id

menorcarob2 12:57 14 Mar 04

hi
i have a mobo and cannot get it to work i do not know its make, can someone tell me a web site that will help me id this mobo

thanks

jimv7 13:23 14 Mar 04

Download and use the free Aida32 from click here

Eric10 13:34 14 Mar 04

Since you can't get the motherboard to work then Aida32 won't help you. It is however, a very useful to tool to have for identifying hardware on a working machine.

There should be some lettering on your motherboard which you could type into Google to get a starting point. Motherboard numbers are often to be found between the PCI slots or sometimes on a label on the outside of the bottom PCI slot. If you can't find a number then you could start with the chipset numbers which could narrow the search down from a few thousand to a few hundred. Also the make and type of processor it takes will help to narrow down the search.

menorcarob2 13:36 14 Mar 04

have aida (nice girl)the board is not installed at the moment as i do not have a manual to find out the jumper settings

menorcarob2 13:24 15 Mar 04

found the answer at click here has lots of info and a great amount of forums, thanks every one for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…