Motherboard HELP PLEASE!!!

lggodd 19:06 01 Mar 09

Right....
I was trying to do up my old computer for a friend and i have a slight issue with the motherboard...(Foxconn WinFast 6100K8MB-RS).

click here

Unfortunately all of the jumpers have been removed and i dont want to try and guess where they go. i have 6 white jumpers, 5 red jumpers and 2 green jumpers, 2 blue ones however are already on the motherboard (bottom left of picture, one at the very bottom and one on the left hand side)

If anybody could help me figure out where the jumpers go so i can get the computer up and running, that would be great!

Thank you!

RFB 19:22 01 Mar 09

Might find something here... click here

RFB

Strawballs 20:52 01 Mar 09
  lggodd 16:36 06 Mar 09

first of all thank you for your advice above.

ive consulted the online manual and replaced the jumpers and all cable but i cannot get a picture on my monitor....

everything seems to be running fine so i really don't understand why its not working!

if anyone could help me please it would be great!
thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:54 06 Mar 09

Onboard graphics disabled in BIOS or faulty graphics card

lggodd 18:29 06 Mar 09

i have tried my new graphics card which works fine for my new pc and it doesnt work.
would you know how to change the bios without a screen? :S

thanks

Strawballs 09:43 07 Mar 09

This may sound strange but if you have onboard graphics and a card, you are plugging the monitor into the right socket. The onboard will be the one that sits verticle in amoungst the other onboard sockets. If it is the onboard that has not been disabled then ity should work plugged into that one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…