Motherboard games connector

fstr 11:58 18 Apr 05

Just installed a gygabyte motherboard GA-K8NS on the board it has an 16pin games connector with instructions to contact a local dealer for a cable tried this my dealer did not know what I was talking about. Searching through old bits and pieces you collect found a port with games connector and sound connections games port had a 16pin plug thought great connected it but windows says no joystick connected in bios two port settings tried both. does anyone have any ideas or even where to purchase a cable, tried all over the net but could not find a supplier

timeteam2004 17:24 18 Apr 05
  Philwane 17:57 18 Apr 05

Dabs are selling one
click here

fstr 14:49 21 Apr 05

Thanks Philwane will try that

Micro-Man 15:46 21 Apr 05

I just fitted a cable from an old isa add-on card for a 386/486 to an Asus P4S800 mobo last week without any problems. Just remember that the red line is pin 1 and if a pin is missing on the mobo header then this is the oppisit end of the connector.

Micro-Man 10:29 22 Apr 05

By oppisit end of the connector I mean the oppisit end of the connector from pin 1 by the way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…