Motherboard Drivers

JamieFace 18:19 31 Jan 08

Hi, long story cut short... I need some motherboard drivers.
Its a '939Dual-SATA2' and the link's below.
click here

I looked on their site for drivers and found individual ones but I have no idea what i need to be honest. I got my computer premade and it told me what to install and I did that fine. But i reformatted my c: and reinstalled windows xp and now i cant find my disk anymore. The graphics drivers aren't a problem because i know that i can get them from their site easily enough.

So, does anyone know a place where i can basically download a copy of the disk i need?
On the sheet i got telling me what to do last time, it says i need:
AGP drivers
10/100 LAN driver
Audio Driver and Application
SATA2 Drivers
K8 CPU drivers

I hope this is enough information to help anyone help me.
Or if someone has the same motherboard with the same disk, could they upload it somewhere for me to download?

Thanks
Jamie

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:58 31 Jan 08
  Jim_F 20:44 31 Jan 08

click here

Download all the drivers with Windows'XP in the driver column - you will then have the latest version of the drivers (as per the driver disk)

I can't see anything missing but let us know if it is once you've downloaded/installed these and I'm sure that someone will try to advise.

Jim_F 20:50 31 Jan 08

Sorry Fruitbat - same Click Here which I hadn't registered !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…