Motherboard Diagram.

Miros 10:36 06 Oct 06

Can any one please tell me where I might get a diagram of the motherboard in my PC, there's no diagram in my manual un like the last PC I had.
For anyone with the technical ability it is.

Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) / 661FX-M7 / SF2 / Abit SG-72 / Acer E61ML / AOpen s661FXm-US

Done a search in Google but find the result a bit of a minefield for my limited ability.

johnnyrocker 10:39 06 Oct 06

click here

might help

johnny.

Miros 10:43 06 Oct 06

That was Quick and it looks good, thanks I'll go back and look closer.

Miros 11:04 06 Oct 06

That was close but not quite what I was looking for, they are all small pic's, what I'm after is say a drawing that will identify all different components.
This would be handy if your a bit clueless like me and you want do some work inside the PC. It would give me a chance to know where I'm going before I open up.
Thanks anyway.

oldal 11:20 06 Oct 06

Does this help ?
click here

keef66 12:15 06 Oct 06

"Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) / 661FX-M7 / SF2 / Abit SG-72 / Acer E61ML / AOpen s661FXm-US" ???

This looks like at least 5 motherboards to me. What is actually printed on the board itself??

keef66 12:32 06 Oct 06

click here

is this your board??

Miros 12:39 06 Oct 06

That came from 'Everest' a small programme that gives a compete break down of your PC I guess it's the first part of that i.e.
Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) /

Oldal. Been out just got back, had a quick look at that link not sure I will get what I want there will take another look now.

Miros 12:46 06 Oct 06

That looks brilliant thanks, the big question though is it the one for my Motherboard? I don't know. It's just the sort of thing I'm looking for, even though the Japanese? section is beyond me:-)

keef66 12:48 06 Oct 06

Maybe they are alternative names for the ECS board which is also sold by Acer, AOpen, Abit.

If so, try the link to Abit site. I got a downloaded mobo manual in seconds.

Miros 12:55 06 Oct 06

It's from a Acer Desk Top PC. I have looked at the Acer sites can't find anything like that, will the Abit? site now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…