Motherboard Diagram.

Miros 10:36 06 Oct 06

Can any one please tell me where I might get a diagram of the motherboard in my PC, there's no diagram in my manual un like the last PC I had.
For anyone with the technical ability it is.

Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) / 661FX-M7 / SF2 / Abit SG-72 / Acer E61ML / AOpen s661FXm-US

Done a search in Google but find the result a bit of a minefield for my limited ability.

johnnyrocker 10:39 06 Oct 06

click here

might help

johnny.

Miros 10:43 06 Oct 06

That was Quick and it looks good, thanks I'll go back and look closer.

Miros 11:04 06 Oct 06

That was close but not quite what I was looking for, they are all small pic's, what I'm after is say a drawing that will identify all different components.
This would be handy if your a bit clueless like me and you want do some work inside the PC. It would give me a chance to know where I'm going before I open up.
Thanks anyway.

oldal 11:20 06 Oct 06

Does this help ?
click here

keef66 12:15 06 Oct 06

"Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) / 661FX-M7 / SF2 / Abit SG-72 / Acer E61ML / AOpen s661FXm-US" ???

This looks like at least 5 motherboards to me. What is actually printed on the board itself??

keef66 12:32 06 Oct 06

click here

is this your board??

Miros 12:39 06 Oct 06

That came from 'Everest' a small programme that gives a compete break down of your PC I guess it's the first part of that i.e.
Motherboard Name ECS 661FX-M (Deluxe) /

Oldal. Been out just got back, had a quick look at that link not sure I will get what I want there will take another look now.

Miros 12:46 06 Oct 06

That looks brilliant thanks, the big question though is it the one for my Motherboard? I don't know. It's just the sort of thing I'm looking for, even though the Japanese? section is beyond me:-)

keef66 12:48 06 Oct 06

Maybe they are alternative names for the ECS board which is also sold by Acer, AOpen, Abit.

If so, try the link to Abit site. I got a downloaded mobo manual in seconds.

Miros 12:55 06 Oct 06

It's from a Acer Desk Top PC. I have looked at the Acer sites can't find anything like that, will the Abit? site now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac