motherboard and case

Liza 14:05 09 Jan 04

I would like to buy a new motherboard gigabyte and case. I have been looking at Gigabyte N2PAP Lite also 6NNNXP. Also looking at antec cases SC635 with 350psu. My computer is a viglen 450mhz and am getting a bit fed up with it, slow, crashes and so on. Are the motherboards I have selected a bit over the top. I dont want to buy something on the other hand that will become redundant soon. Please help. Thanks

will be reduntant at some point, maybe tomorrow, next week, next month or even next year!

It is a good board though at first glance...

Liza 21:08 09 Jan 04

Thank you Pilch from exiled-gamers.co.uk. I think the first numbered m'board is not gigabyte.

woodchip 21:16 09 Jan 04

This could be a cheap Upgrade, One that I would be looking at If I was not happy with what I have got.

Why Spend a fortune This a very up to date board. See all 132 Review ..click here

howard60 21:47 09 Jan 04

it depends on what you want to pay - I recently bought a giga GA-7VT600-L about £50 will take up to an AMD Athlon Xp 3000 or better with up to a 400MHz fsb.

woodchip 21:52 09 Jan 04

Have a look at the link I posted it takes bigger and only £24.60

clayton 21:55 09 Jan 04

The Gigabyte GA-7NNXP is a good motherboard, do you have a processor & DDR Memory to fit any of these boards ?

click here

Liza 22:25 09 Jan 04

Thanks Woodchip. Cheap upgrade, very interesting. I was almost going to buy until I read some bad reviews. Also the reviewers concerned seem to be adept at finding faults and making good. I have very little time, so will not go for PCChips. Thanks anyway.

Liza 17:12 01 Mar 04

howard60
You sent a reply 9.1.04 to my question on motherboard and case in which you said you bought a amd athlon xp 3000. Am sorry I did not follow up on this then, due to a personal problem. I bought the GA7N400 pro 2 xp 2800. Have installed the processor fan and memory etc but I cannot get the thing to start. Is it the power supply I was wondering because no sound comes from it. I have not completed the installation with connectors and all. Please help, my case is sonata with 380 w psu.

hugh-265156 17:27 01 Mar 04

have you connected up the on and reset switch from the case to the motherboard?

check the wires are the right way round.maybe.

clayton 17:29 01 Mar 04

Have you connected the pc case connectors to the correct pins on the motherboard ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017