Motherboard

muffin1947 16:10 08 Sep 09

Is there any way apart from going into the computer of knowing what make and model number of motherboard is installed.Is that info listed anywhere .

rdave13 16:20 08 Sep 09

Try running Everest Home; click here

muffin1947 16:26 08 Sep 09

Hi rdave13
Just looked at your link could you explain to a simple person how it works and what I need to download if anything.
Thanks

rdave13 17:13 08 Sep 09

You'll need to download the free program from one of the links under 'downloads' center top of page. I usually use one of the MajorGeeks links. Install and run the program and brows the system information it gives. Although an older program it's still good for system info.

muffin1947 17:33 08 Sep 09

Hi Again rdave13 I have installed that program so where do I go now to look at what equipment I have installed ie motherboard.

Thanks again

rdave13 17:41 08 Sep 09

Open Everest home and in the right pane you should see a motherboard icon-click on it and click on another motherboard icon. Should give the mobo's details and name. Here's an example image; click here

muffin1947 23:03 08 Sep 09

Hi Again the program I downloaded is called spy doctor should it not be everest there is also another program called registry mechanic that came with it.Have I got the wrong one.

BRYNIT 23:33 08 Sep 09

You have not downloaded Everest Home.

click here

You will see download in yellow just below you will see MajorGeeks USA and MajorGeeks USA 2 click on one of these links and you will be able to download Everest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…