As of this morning my PC was slow to open all offline programmes?

Graphicool1 29 Mar 13

Windows 7

When I opened my email client (Incredimail) this morning, I found that as of yesterday the last 10 days of emails (sent and/or received), drafts and saved items had all dissapeared? I rebooted, just in case there had been a hiccup, but they still weren't there! Then I became aware that when I clicked on any link, unlike usual the programmes were taking an extrodinary long time to open. Unless the links were to internet programmes, they opened straight away.

So my next step was to run a raft of hunt and destroy programmes...

Spybot-S&D (Which also runs in the background)

ESETS

SAS

MBAM

McAfee Security Scan Plus

Spyware Blaster (runs in the background)

They all came back and said my system was as clean as a whistle. Further to this all my offline links have now speeded up and are albut back to normal? However, my email client still hasn't fount the lost 10 days?!

Can anyone throw any light on this?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message