A more thorough Add/Remove application here

brundle 11:06 30 Jul 07

which some might find handy;

click here

Freeware

beynac 11:10 30 Jul 07

Hmm.... No address, their main website is blank, contact through a web form or email only. There is also no information about other products. Plenty of typos. I would like to try the "Quick lunch toolbar".

A bit suspicious, to say the least.

birdface 11:24 30 Jul 07

Hi,Thanks for that.Will be interested to hear from anyone that is using it.Have you any idea if it will delete old programs that are still on your system,But not in Add Remove.One way to find out I suppose.

Stuartli 11:31 30 Jul 07

It's listed by Softpedia and CNet:

click here

click here

There is an Add/Remove feature in CCleaner.

Belatucadrus 11:38 30 Jul 07

Also listed at Snapfiles who are usually very good at weeding out any spyware loaded crud ,
click here
Gets a 4.5/5 Very good rating.
I used it to remove a corrupt installation of Quicktime that had defeated both Windows and CCleaner uninstallers. It worked very well as an uninstaller but I've not really tested the optimisation or clean-up facilities yet .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…