More problems with BT HomeHub!?

katiemac85 18:52 18 Dec 06

We decided to fix up The HUB...and what was meant to be a simple installation has tured out to be a nightmare!We're still trying to figure it out after 3 days! Wirless seems to be workin as well as the ethernet on my laptop (installed from PC for wired connection) but when we try to connect it to the main PC it decides not to install. So we know the hub and cables are working. Could it be something wrong with the actual PC such as hardware or drivers?!?!I don't fancy calling BT to come around because no doubt that will cost me LOTS of money. Has anybody else had these problems??? And any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and the USB they supplied isn't long enough..grrrr. Why do they make these harder for our already busy lives!

john615 18:03 17 Jan 07

Hi, I'm having similar difficulties installing my Homehub. I know the hardware is working as I was able to link my Wii to it. But when i try to install the software i get the error message "IbisCont.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created."
Any thoughts? bad cd? virus?
Thanks for any help
john.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…