More Internet Explorer problems

Rhuddlan 22:40 10 Dec 03

Since downloading and installing Kazaa yesterday, everytime I click the ie icon on my desktop, nothing happens, on any accounts, could this be something to do with Kazaa, anyone help please.

P.S. I'm at a friends house at the moment.

VoG II 22:47 10 Dec 03

Oh dear.

This sort of thing is bound to happen with KaZaa - it includes all sorts of parasites. Uninstall it plus do a System Restore to before you got it.

I am not a "high and mighty" you must not do this 'cos it's illegal but we see so many problems on this site related to P2P programs.

VoG II 22:51 10 Dec 03

Sorry I cut myself off in mid paragraph.

Then get and run Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

Rhuddlan 23:06 10 Dec 03

Thanks for that info and links voG, didn't realise it was illegal and how Kazaa, which I find very useful, can cause so many problems with the Internet, many thanks, Richards.

Rhuddlan 23:50 10 Dec 03

Thed only problem I have now is that Spybot seems not to respond when I choose the option of fixing problems after scanning my system, any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…