More "HEART" ACHE!

sodausa 14:03 13 Nov 06

My recent posting on here re FP extensions has led to Heart Internert my host compnay stating that although they support FP 2002, which is ok with FP 2003...they DO NOT use sharepoint services and I need a windows based host!!! HELP!!! What do I do now, as my whole site is very interactive etc...and what is Sharepoint Services adn who should I use instead?

One day my site might actually get published!

Thanks Sodausa

Incony 17:50 13 Nov 06

hosts.uk is the host for my "pieced together" website..
I recommend them, they do windows hosting, based on sharepoint services, though i do not use it.

I have not ever had one problem with them. Is like having a pillar to lean on.. its always there.. always working.

click here

Forum Editor 18:14 13 Nov 06

when you already have one running

click here

Please don't post duplicate threads on the same subject. I'm going to lock the other one now.

As I explained in the other thread - you don't need the FP extensions on the server unless you're using the FP animated components, like hover buttons. Frontpage is being discontinued by Microsoft this year in any case.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…