more error codes

Lee12 20:05 21 Oct 07

Hi everyone , I am working on a computer that takes forever to load up. When it does load to Win XP the system is extremely slow. I try to run software to try and repair it but it will not run.
I’m receiving multiple error such as: Can anyone please give me their opinion on these errors.

I will try different options, like take the HDD from the PC that I am working on, and connect it to another computers IDE as a secondary. Then see if it works, then reload the OS. But if there’s a different way please elaborate.

(ypaper.EXE-unable to locate Component)

(This application has failed to start because ygxa_2.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem)

(File error Cannot find HPOECP08.DLL)

(Can’t run 16-bit window program)

(Cannot fine file c:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\scanning\HPOdlb08.EXE(or one of it’s components). Check to ensure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available)

woodchip 20:16 21 Oct 07

OK It looks like ypaper.EXE is linked to Messenger, You need to disable this in Services

This HPOECP08.DLL is for Driver Agent It can be Disabled

And the Last one is for HP printer.

Go to Start\Run type MSCONFIG and remove the tickes for the above. what you can see

Lee12 05:24 23 Oct 07

Hi, I loaded WinZip 11.1 on my PC from a website that I thought was free but found out it was just a sample and I needed to pay for it,. So then I downloaded free WinZip 11.0 that I did not have to pay for. I wanted to uninstall the WinZip 11.1. The first thing I tried was reload the WinZip to remove it; a message appeared in dialog box stating.
(WinZip Component C:\Program files\Winzip\wzqkpick.EXE is running. Possibly in another user session. Please log out the user then press retry),
The only user signed on is me; I deleted the other users but still got the same message.
Also went to the add remove programs but same message came up again,
Can anyone please help me with this issue?
Thanks

ambra4 05:42 23 Oct 07

Try this program

click here

ambra4 05:47 23 Oct 07

Also try this program to speed up the PC

click here

Lee12 06:43 23 Oct 07

Thanks for the Info

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…