More Advertising Pages invading m y computer

haricot 14:33 30 Jan 09

I am still getting these unwanted /unsolicited advertising pages invading my computer. I have literally just had one now AFTER logging on to this site. Some are from some site called "adserver adtechus" or "adserver5.com"and others are Dating Agencies and other odd sites.
I have installed Malware, CCleaner and have AVG etc but they are still getting thru and it could be on the back of the Pc Adviser Site, As ii have j ust typed this , another one has just popped up right in the middle of me typing this.Help , please anyone!!!!

Taff™ 14:42 30 Jan 09

Original Post click here

I suggest we go back to that one and we work from there. Please mark this one as resolved.

MAJ 14:46 30 Jan 09

You could try using your HOSTS file to block them click here but that doesn't explain why they're appearing. I haven't seen any on this site yet, so I suppose you are infected in some way by malware. What operating system and browser are you using?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…