This months DVD ashampoo burning studio 6

Tick Tock 3 15:58 07 Mar 07

It requires you to register but is it just a trial version.

Smiler 17:06 07 Mar 07

It states on the dvd & box that it is the full version and in the magazine it states Exclusive Full Version, ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED :-)

Tick Tock 3 17:35 07 Mar 07

Just wondering if anyone has registerd means they can use full version without any time limit,and not just for 30 days or so.

CLONNEN 18:11 07 Mar 07

Yes it is a full version if you obtain the registration code from the website. You will get emails from Ashampoo begging you to upgrade to the latest version though.

Tick Tock 3 19:01 07 Mar 07

Thanks

Tick Tock 3 11:10 08 Mar 07

Sent my e-mail address as insructed and was told i will recieve a e-mail with a link to follow to get the registration code,but the e-mail has not arrived.

CLONNEN 11:15 08 Mar 07

Go to click here and click on MyAshampoo in the orange menu bar running along the top. Then enter your email address. Then enter your mother's maiden name. Click on Freebie Registration Keys to view all your registration codes.

Tick Tock 3 14:10 08 Mar 07

I have done what you said but the only option is to put in my e-mail address which they say is not in their database when i click send.

kdt 14:55 08 Mar 07

took me just 5 mins. to install/register/update to 6.5 just now without any hitches just to let you know

CLONNEN 15:20 08 Mar 07

If email address is not in their database then you have not done the registration on that email addy. Try doing the Registration again.

Tick Tock 3 16:46 08 Mar 07

I have sent a e-mail to them and should get one back to continue the registration process but none has been sent to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…